Monday, January 22, 2007

Response to GG

I'm so glad to hear about your spiritual progress, GG! I read Mere Christianity in college and it is one of my favorite books on Christian theology. C.S. Lewis knows how to break it down, especially on the Trinity and eternity of God. Good luck on the Bible reading. I have probably read most of the Bible so far, with a lot of it required reading back when I was in college. But I definitely need to revisit it. A couple apocryphal boooks that you might like are the gospels of Thomas, Phillip and Mary Magdalene. I've just recently read those. I'm heading toward a different track in my faith now (Christianity is supposed to be more of a journey and lifestyle than formulaic answer to life). Keep me in prayer as I do likewise for you. MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home