Friday, January 19, 2007

Growing In Christ

Greetings fellow BPBer's,

Y'all are so much farther along in your faith than me. I'm slowly but surely taking steps to grow in my faith. I thought i'd share with you some of the latest things.
I'm reading Mere Christianity for the first time as part of a small group.
As part of that group, we're also making prayer cards and praying for five people we hope to bring to Christ.
I haven't finalized my list yet, but I do know that I will be praying for four of my journalism classmates who are international students to come to know Christ. Their names are Stephanie, Jiran, Ming-Lan and Ekaterina.
As you also know, I've never read the BIBLE! At least not the WHOLE Bible. This year I hope to read the whole Bible. So far I've stuck to following my one-year plan.
Please pray that God grants me the guidance and wisdom to stick with it.
That's what is going on in my life now. How about you guys?
I'd love to hear how God is working in your lives! God BLESS!

-GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home